Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Steven Spielberg’s beloved family sci-fi adventure, Funko Games’ exciting new board game drops players right into the film’s iconic BMX chase scene from the 1982 classic’s climax. The compelling and cooperative game sees players working together to save their extra-terrestrial friend from pursuing federal agents, promoting teamwork in its’ young players and offering a charming introduction to the film for a new generation of fans. Presented with Funko Games’ usual beautiful design and impeccable quality, this must-own game is a perfect summer holiday treat!
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial was left behind, and now, federal agents are coming for him! In this cooperative adventure game, play as Elliott, Gertie, Michael, and Greg as you work together to send E.T. home. Bike through the neighborhood, using shortcuts and ramps to avoid the agents. Collect items that E.T. can use to build a communication device and call his ship. Then get E.T. to the clearing before his heartlight fades!
- Adorable and detailed figures of the kids on their bicycles!
- The E.T. figure and the device dice fit inside the kids’ bicycle baskets.
- Beautifully illustrated components and cards that depict beloved scenes from the classic film.
- Game board of Elliot’s neighborhood, including shortcuts and ramps that the kids can use to outrun the government agents.
- “Fly” the mothership around the board until it rescues E.T.!
Age Range: Ages 10 and up
Players: For 2-4 Players
Play Time: 30-minute gameplay