Get ready to meet the most dangerous accountant ever when ‘THE ACCOUNTANT’ comes to Digital Download (out now) and Blu-rayTM and DVD from March 13.
To celebrate the release, we are offering TWO lucky winners the chance to win The Accountant on Blu-rayTM!
Christian Wolff (Affleck) is a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations. With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian un-cooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you need to do is answer the movie question below:
In The Accountant, this celebrated actor stars as Ray King, head of the Crime Enforcement Division of the U.S. Treasury. In addition to winning an Oscar for his performance as Fletcher in the recent drama Whiplash, this actor is also known for playing hard-nosed newspaper editor J.Jonah Jameson in the Spider-Man films. Name this actor.
A) Morgan Freeman
B) J.K. Simmons
C) Ben Affleck
The Accountant AVAILABLE TO OWN ON Blu-rayTM and DVD FROM 13TH MARCH AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FROM 27TH FEBRUARY
Join the conversation with
For more information on The Accountant visit:
© 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close on 2nd April 2017
- Open to UK residents only
- Winners must be aged 15 or over
- FilmJuice is the competition promoter
- Prize for each of the TWO (2) winners is: x1 (one) The Accountant on Blu-rayTM
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void