To celebrate the release of the latest in the jaw-dropping Mission Impossible franchise Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part 1, we’ve got TWO Blu-ray copies to Give Away!
For your chance to win, simply email your answer to the question below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the trailer below and tell us what is happening to the truth?
B) Becoming a lie
C) Looking a little blurry
SEND YOUR ENTRY TO COMPETITIONS@FILMJUICE.COM WITH THE ANSWER IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. INCLUDE FULL CONTACT DETAILS. GOOD LUCK!
Entries close 6th December 2023
MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE DEAD RECKONING Part One is available to Download & Keep on the 11th October and arrives on 4K UHD™ + Blu-ray™ SteelBooks®, 4K UHD™, Blu-ray™, and DVD now.
Hailed as “the biggest and best action movie of the year” (Screen Rant), the edge-of-your-seat, non-stop thrill ride MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE—DEAD RECKONING Part Onebecomes available to Download & Keep on the 11th October 2023. The blockbuster hit will debut on two 4K UHD™ + Blu-ray™ SteelBooks®, 4K UHD™, Blu-ray™, and DVD on 6th November 2023.
“Tom Cruise is at the top of his game” in “the best ‘Mission’ ever” (KTLA-TV) that’s loaded with “next level action and thrills” (Entertainment Weekly). Certified Fresh with a stellar 96% critic score* on Rotten Tomatoes,® MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE—DEAD RECKONING Part One received widespread acclaim and a coveted “A” CinemaScore from fans.
Fans who purchase the film on Digital*, Blu-ray™, 4K UHD™ or 4K UHD™ + Blu-ray™ SteelBook® can go deeper into the mission with extensive, action-packed bonus content. This bonus content will be included on a Blu-ray™ bonus disc. Get an inside look at how Tom Cruise and the filmmaking team pulled off multiple breathtaking stunts, go behind-the-scenes of the exotic filming locations, learn about the intricacies of the filmmaking process with director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton, and more! Bonus content is detailed below:
- Commentary by director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton—McQuarrie and Hamilton take viewers through each compelling scene with in-depth commentary.
- Abu Dhabi—Explore the exotic filming locations in the desert and at the international airport and discover how each thrilling sequence was shot.
- Rome—Take a behind-the-scenes look at the thrilling car chase through Italy’s historic capital, as Tom Cruise’s driving skills are pushed to the limit while handcuffed to Hayley Atwell!
- Venice—See the breathtaking city of Venice as it’s never been shown on film. Plus, witness the cast’s dedication and commitment to their training as they prepare to get “Mission Ready.”
- Freefall—An extended behind-the-scenes look at one of the biggest stunts in cinema history. Watch never-before-seen footage of the rigorous training as Tom launches a motorcycle off a cliff.
- Speed Flying—Join Tom and the crew as they explain the various training techniques involved in pulling off the dangerous speed flying stunts in the film.
- Train—See how the climactic train sequence was captured on film. From building an actual train from scratch to crashing it using practical effects, you don’t want to miss this!
- Deleted Shots Montage—Director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton share some of the breathtaking, never-before-seen footage that didn’t make the final film. (Digital* Only)
- Editorial Featurette: The Sevastopol—Director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton take viewers through the intense opening scene. (Digital* Only)