FilmJuice is currently seeking writers to contribute articles on the film industry. Experience and expertise in online publishing and a real understanding of the film industry is essential. Knowledge of specific areas within film would be an added advantage.
Submitted articles should be timely, in-depth and of interest to industry people and film lovers. We are interested in features, events, news and film reviews. We only publish original, previously unpublished material. Send proposals and features (approximately 600 – 1000 words) to be considered on spec to email@example.com
Accepted articles can be either emailed in Microsoft Word, RTF or Text Only format. All submissions should include a title and your byline. You may send your photograph for the contributors’ page, if you wish.
Depending on the number of revisions that need to be made, we may either return the article to you with suggestions for changes, or make minor changes before publication.
Relationship With FilmJuice
Contributors may not indicate that he/she represents FilmJuice without approval from the FilmJuice editor/ publisher. Service Provider may not use the name of FilmJuice for personal gain. This includes:
- Gaining access or special consideration at any convention, media event, film screening, any production set etc. Writers must contact FilmJuice prior to the event for approval.
- Contacting film or PR companies for DvD review copies. If you are contacted directly with regards to FilmJuice you must contact us immediately.
- Contacting publishers for review copies of books. Review books are assigned by FilmJuice. If you are contacted directly with regards to FilmJuice you must contact us immediately.
- Contacting any celebrity in the anticipation that FilmJuice will publish your interview/ article.
- Obtaining any items offered free of charge. This includes DvDs, books, T-shirts etc.