Hot off the heels of the BBC’s announcement that a new five-part series of the same name is in production (with key creatives and cast returning), critically-acclaimed award-winner Boiling Point makes its debut on Blu-ray in another of Second Sight’s must-own Limited Edition releases. The remarkable film looks and sounds great on Blu-ray, pulling us right into the chaotic kitchen. Stephen Graham offers one of his most commanding roles to date, and the result is an unforgettable one-shot masterpiece of cinematic precision.
Boasting all the trimmings as Second Sight always do, this feast of a release is packed with bonus features alongside a 70-page book and 6 collectors’ art cards.
On the busiest night of the year at one of the hottest restaurants in London, a charismatic and commanding head chef balances on a knife’s edge as multiple personal and professional crises threaten to destroy everything he’s worked for.
- New audio commentary with producers Hester Ruoff, Bart Ruspoli and writer James Cummings
- New audio commentary with actors Jason Flemyng and Ray Panthaki
- Boiling Over: A new interview with producer Hester Ruoff
- Pot Boiler: A new interview with producer Bart Ruspoli
- Simmering Steady: A new interview with writer James Cummings
- The Making of Boiling Point
Limited Edition Contents
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Andrew Bannister
- 70 page soft cover book with new essays by Howard Gorman, Clarisse Loughrey, Christina Newland & Matthew Thrift
- 6 collectors’ art cards
BOILING POINT is available on Limited Edition Blu-ray from Second Sight Films now