LOVE, ROSIE centres on Rosie and her best friend Alex who take a leap of faith, both on life and on each other, when they decide to go to the US together to attend university. But fate has other plans for Rosie. Over the next 12 years their lives change dramatically but the connection remains.
For more on Love, Rosie, visit:- Love, Rosie Facebook
Love, Rosie opens nationwide across the UK on Wednesday October 22
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes 18th November 2014.
- The promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU. The competition is run in association with FilmJuice
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or FilmJuice or associated agents of those companies.
- To enter the competition, users must answer the following question correctly – “Where does Alex move to?”
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for 5 (five) winners is one (1) branded umbrella, pocket mirror, phone case and novel
- The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Lionsgate UK reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winners will be picked and contacted by email/telephone.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.