WIN AN ACTION DVD BUNDLE WITH THE RELEASE OF SABOTAGE!
David Ayer’s Sabotage hits UK cinemas on Wednesday 7th May and to celebrate, we’ve got 3 sets of the must-own action DVDs to give away to some lucky winners, including The Expendables 2, The Last Stand, Olympus Has Fallen and Warrior.
Filmmaker David Ayer, acclaimed for his gritty and realistic portrayal of life behind the blue line in End of Watch, pulls together an all-star ensemble cast, as he directs SABOTAGE, an action thriller that follows one of the best assault teams on the planet, an elite special operations team of ten DEA agents.
The elite team executes what appears to be a tactical raid on a cartel safe house, which in fact, turns out to be an elaborate theft operation, pre-planned by the members of the DEA squad itself. After hiding $10 million in stolen cash, the rogue agents believe their secret is safe – that is until someone begins methodically assassinating members of the team, one-by-one. As the body count rises, everyone is suspect, including members of the team itself.
For more on Sabotage, visit:- Sabotage UK Facebook
Sabotage opens nationwide across the UK on 7th May 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes 4th June
- Entrants must be 18 or older and UK residents.
- Prize for 3 (three) winners is 1 (one) DVDs: The Expendables 1,The Expendables 2, The Last Stand. Homefront, Olympus Has Fallen and Warrior
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Lionsgate UK reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.