THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a “Victor’s Tour” of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) – a competition that could change Panem forever.
THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE is directed by Francis Lawrence and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in tandem with producer Jon Kilik. The novel on which the film is based is the second in a trilogy that has sold over 50 million copies in print in the U.S. alone.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits cinemas November 21st.
For more information on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire visit www.facebook.com/TheHungerGamesUK and follow @HungerGamesUK
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on SITE TO ENTER DATE
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for the three main winners is a goody bag containing 1x Catching Fire book, 1x soundtrack, 1x mug, 1x silicon bracelet
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.