Far From The Madding Crowd is in cinemas tomorrow.
Based on the literary classic by Thomas Hardy, FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD is the story of independent, beautiful and headstrong Bathsheba Everdene (Carey Mulligan), who attracts three very different suitors: Gabriel Oak (Matthias Schoenaerts), a sheep farmer, captivated by her fetching wilfulness; Frank Troy (Tom Sturridge), a handsome and reckless Sergeant; and William Boldwood (Michael Sheen), a prosperous and mature bachelor.
This timeless story of Bathsheba’s choices and passions explores the nature of relationships and love – as well as the human ability to overcome hardships through resilience and perseverance.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close at 27th May 2015 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered
- Entrants must be over the age of 12
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Prize for (3) x winners is x1 Far From The Madding Crowd Poster signed by Carey Mulligan, Matthias Schoenaerts and Thomas Vinterberg
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Winners will be notified via email or phone
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
- Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into