With Halloween around the corner, and following the huge success of their limited edition debuts earlier this year, Second Sight is releasing a trio of horror classics on standard edition Blu-ray formats just in time for the witching season.
The chilling horrors on offer take in everything from supernatural possessions and spooky goings on in haunted houses to evil aliens, from chills and unseen terror to out and out gore and exploitation. The terror trio are The Amityville Horror, The Changeling and homegrown horror and video nasty classic Xtro.
Cited as a huge influence by renowned film-makers including Martin Scorsese and Alejandro Amenabar and lauded by horror aficionados and audiences alike, The Changeling is one of the most chilling horrors of all time. Now, following the success of the Blu-ray edition earlier this year, it arrives in a new standard edition on 29 October 2018.
After the tragic death of his wife and daughter in a car crash, composer John Russell leaves the city and retires to an old mansion in the hope of rebuilding his life. The peace and quiet he craves is soon disturbed however. Unexplained noises are just the beginning. Convinced there is a supernatural presence in the house he enlists the help a local historian. What they uncover is more shocking than he
could ever have imagined.
One of the most highly acclaimed horror films of all time The Changeling will chill you to the bone.SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Brand new 4K scan and restoration
- Audio commentary with director Peter Medak and producer Joel B. Michaels moderated by Severin Films’ David Gregory
- ‘The House on Cheesman Park’: The Haunting True Story of The Changeling
- ‘The Music of The Changeling’: Interview with Music Arranger Kenneth Wannberg
- ‘Building The House of Horror’: Interview with Art Director Reuben Freed
- ‘The Psychotronic Tourist’: The Changeling
- TV Spot
- New English subtitles for the hearing impaired