Having originally hit British screens in 1991, complete with groundbreaking special effects, this became Arnold Schwarzenegger’s (Total Recall, Predator) most iconic role to date, as well as one of the most quotable scripts of the decade, this brand new 3D version will blast the seminal blockbuster into the 21st century and introduce it to a brand new generation of fans.
It has been 10 years since the events of Terminator. Sarah Connor’s (Linda Hamilton The Terminator, Dante’s Peak) ordeal is only just beginning as she struggles to protect her son John (Edward Furlong American History X, Pecker), the future leader of the human resistance against the machines, from a new Terminator (Robert Patrick Walk the Line, ‘The X Files’), sent back in time to eliminate John Connor while he’s still a child. Sarah and John don’t have to face this terrifying threat alone however. The human resistance have managed to send them an ally, a warrior from the future ordered to protect John Connor at any cost.
The battle for tomorrow has begun…
TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY is released on 4k UHD (incl: Blu-Ray), 3D BLU-RAY (incl: Blu-Ray), BLU-RAY, DVD & DIGITAL DOWNLOAD on December 4th, pre-order here: scnl.co/T2DVD
For more information visit:
@StudioCanalUK / FB: StudioCanalUK
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes 3rd January 2018
- Competition prizes will be sent to UK addresses only
- FILMJUICE are the promoter
- Prize for 2 x WINNERS is 1 x Vinyl soundtrack, 1 x CD soundtrack, 1 x T-shirt and 1 x copy of Terminator 2 Judgment Day on Blu-ray
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The winners must respond accepting the prize within 7 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 3 times before the competition is then declared void
- There is no cash alternative to prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.