To celebrate the release of the Criterion Collection edition of WANDA we’ve got TWO Blu-ray copies to give away!
What style of filmmaking does WANDA use to tell its immersive story?
SEND YOUR ENTRY TO COMPETITIONS@FILMJUICE.COM WITH THE ANSWER IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. INCLUDE FULL CONTACT DETAILS. GOOD LUCK!
Competition Ends: 22nd May 2023
SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
- New 2K digital restoration by the UCLA Film & Television Archive, The Film Foundation, and Gucci, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
- I Am Wanda, an hour-long documentary by Katja Raganelli featuring an interview with director Barbara Loden filmed in 1980
- Audio recording of Loden speaking to students at the American Film Institute in 1971
- Segment from a 1971 episode of The Dick Cavett
- Show featuring Loden
- The Frontier Experience, a short educational film from 1975 about a pioneer woman’s struggle to survive, directed by and starring Loden
- PLUS: An essay by film critic Amy Taubin