To celebrate the release of the Criterion Collection edition of The Breakfast Club we’ve got TWO Blu-ray copies to give away!
Which iconic writer-director made The Breakfast Club?
A) Howard Hughes
B) Rob Reiner
C) John Hughes
SEND YOUR ENTRY TO COMPETITIONS@FILMJUICE.COM WITH THE ANSWER IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. INCLUDE FULL CONTACT DETAILS. GOOD LUCK!
Competition Ends: 22nd February 2023
- 4K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- Alternate 5.1 surround soundtrack, presented in DTS-HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray
- Audio commentary from 2015 featuring actors Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson
- New interviews with actors Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy
- New video essay featuring director John Hughes’s production notes, read by Nelson
- Documentary from 2015 featuring interviews with cast and crew
- 50 minutes of never-before-seen deleted and extended scenes
- Rare promotional and archival interviews and footage
- Excerpts from a 1985 American Film Institute seminar with Hughes
- 1999 radio interview with Hughes
- Segment from a 1995 episode of NBC’s Today show featuring the film’s cast
- Audio interview with Molly Ringwald from a 2014 episode of This American Life
- PLUS: An essay by critic David Kamp