Directed by Louis Leterrier and starring Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Dave Franco, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman and Sir Michael Caine. Fans can purchase Now You See Me on DVD and Blu-ray from 28th October.
To celebrate we’re giving away three Now You See Me goody bags which include a copy of the DVD.
In this visually spectacular blend of astonishing illusions and exhilarating action from director Louis Leterrier (Clash of the Titans), four talented magicians mesmerize an international audience with a series of bold and original heists, all the while pursuing a hidden agenda that has the FBI and Interpol scrambling to anticipate their next move.
Now You See Me has a stellar cast including Jesse Eisenberg (The Social Network, Zombieland), Mark Ruffalo (Shutter Island, The Avengers) and Isla Fisher (The Great Gatsby). Dave Franco and Mélanie Laurent also star with Academy Award Winner, Morgan Freeman and legendary actor, Michael Caine making up an astounding cast.
NOW YOU SEE ME is released on DVD, Blu-ray from 28th October.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Entertainment One UK and Film Juice do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Film Juice. Film Juice’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.